Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
It can be challenging to fully grasp all areas that mold and microbial threats might exist after a loss. For this reason, we have specially trained inspectors on our roster to identify the active colonization in the house and the damage that it has caused. These assessments determine the best possible remediation approach to remove these colonies and best protect any exposed elements before widespread demolition is necessary. Tracking moisture pockets can also be a good indication of where mold development might have occurred out of sight.
Removing Moisture and Humidity from Livermore Workspaces
Naturally occurring spores only become a threat to your home or business with a moist or damp environment. If these conditions do not exist, colonies cannot form. It is imperative when our technicians begin work on restoring and remediating active colonization that the moisture threats get resolved. With many headquarters for corporations like Pixar and Peet Coffee in the city, containment and moisture management are vital services to keep the office spaces up and running. A combination of equipment can help to manage these damp conditions, including:
- Centrifugal air movers
- Positive pressure systems
- Drying mats
- Trailered desiccant dehumidifiers
Effective Remediation Practices for Livermore
The appropriate choice in mold removal varies on the conditions of the property and the severity of the organism's spread. While controlled demolition is a last resort, we have a general contractor license #937457 to provide this option along with sanding, soda blasting, and antimicrobial cleaning.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (925) 341-9040
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Livermore?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (925) 341-9040
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Livermore is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Livermore community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2020 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We proudly serve Livermore, CA, and surrounding areas.